MAS is now accepting nominations for the 14th Annual MASterworks Awards. All entries must be located in New York City and must have been completed in 2013.
Winners will be celebrated at an awards ceremony in late spring 2014.
Nominate a project
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday, April 30 at midnight
The MASterworks Awards recognize projects with an excellence in architecture and urban design that make a significant contribution to New York’s built environment.
Awards categories include, and are not limited to:
• Best New Building for outstanding new design
• Best Restoration for the restoration of a historically significant building
• Neighborhood Catalyst for a project that has been an engine for change in its neighborhood
• Best New Urban Amenity for a new addition to the built environment that contributes to a more livable city
• Best Urban Landscape for a new open space that contributes to New York’s livability and resilience
The Awards Committee, at its discretion, reserves the right to not confer an award in one or more categories each year.